What to Expect
Beginners Will Learn:
· How to read music
· The basics of piano technique to build a solid foundation to play music you enjoy
· Musical structure & style
Intermediate and Advanced Lessons Include:
· Repertoire designed to extend and refine your technique
· Fine tuning scales, chords, arpeggios, and études for students preparing exams.
· Improvement of reading and aural skills to become more musically self sufficient.
· Use of repertoire goals to further develop musicianship skills.
· Development of a solid foundation for independent creative musical explorations.
· Presentation of theoretical and historical knowledge when appropriate.
· Hands-on experience of keyboard harmony and musicianship for those interested in developing skills in improvisation and composition.